100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From £ 18
2. Mary Poppinsat Prince Edward Theatre, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sun, 26 jul 2020
From £ 77
3. The Book of Mormonat Prince of Wales Theatre, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 2 may 2020
From £ 23
4. The Play That Goes Wrongat Duchess Theatre, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sun, 1 nov 2020
From £ 23
5. The Comedy About A Bank Robberyat Criterion Theatre, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sun, 1 nov 2020
From £ 13
6. Magic Goes Wrongat Vaudeville Theatre, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sun, 30 aug 2020
From £ 62
7. Mamma Mia! The Partyat The O2, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 118
8. Only Fools and Horses - The Musicalat Theatre Royal Haymarket, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 25 apr 2020
From £ 112
9. Touching The Voidat Duke of York's Theatre, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From £ 43
10. The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heavenat Heaven, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sat, 30 may 2020
From £ 20
Dear Evan Hansen
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what could possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen provides both answers and questions. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready to ponder about life and the way we live it.
- Choose the seats you like best from the ones available
- Enjoy a Tony Award-winning musical
- Hear the music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- See how the story from the book comes to life on stage
What can I expect?
Remember being in secondary school? Everyone's memories differ. This musical focuses on the tougher aspects of high school, that deserve their place in the spotlight and be put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how we can attain that feeling of belonging through an emotional story filled with a lot of conflicts, sorrow and love.
How does it work?
Shortly completing the booking online you will receive an e-ticket by email. You just need to print a copy to bring to the tour, or show the ticket on your mobile.