100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disney's The Lion King - Londonat Lyceum Theatre, sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 4 oct 2020
From £ 38
2. Matilda the Musicalat Cambridge Theatre, sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 13 dec 2020
From £ 23
3. Thriller Liveat Lyric Theatre, sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 26 apr 2020
From £ 30
4. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, mon, 16 dec 2019 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From £ 18
5. Wicked - Londonat Apollo Victoria Theatre, mon, 16 dec 2019 - sat, 28 nov 2020
From £ 25
6. Mary Poppinsat Prince Edward Theatre, mon, 16 dec 2019 - sun, 7 jun 2020
From £ 206
7. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobeat The Bridge Theatre, fri, 20 dec 2019 - sun, 2 feb 2020
From £ 112
8. Snowflakeat Kiln Theatre, tue, 17 dec 2019 - sat, 18 jan 2020
From £ 16
9. The Tiger Who Came to Teaat Piccadilly Theatre, mon, 16 dec 2019 - sun, 19 jan 2020
From £ 21
10. Goldilocks and the Three Bearsat London Palladium, sat, 21 dec 2019 - sun, 12 jan 2020
From £ 117
Captain Flinn and the Pirate Dinosaurs: The Magic Cutlass
Captain Flinn is ready for an adventure! Les Petits theatre company return to the high seas after their hugely successful shows David Walliams’ The First Hippo on the Moon and Adventures in Wonderland. The Magic Cutlass is the highly anticipated sequel based on the award-winning book by Giles Andreae and Russell Ayto.
What can I expect?
When Flinn, Pearl and Tom are in the middle of their school play their old nemesis, Mr T the T-Rex, appears and kidnaps the children forcing them to hunt for the secretive Magic Cutlass; a sword that grants the holder any wish!
The children are whisked away for another fantastic adventure to a world of devious dinosaurs, deep sea dangers and smelly sausages! It's all aboard, me hearties, for a real live pirate adventure! Will fearless Flinn be able to outwit the pirate dinosaurs? Will pirate Pearl be brave enough to battle the dangerous dinos and will terrified Tom be back in time for tea?
All aboard for a non-stop action packed theatrical experience with live music, puppetry and dastardly dinosaurs! Brought to life by Les Petits; the exciting children’s theatre company from the team behind internationally acclaimed theatre company, Les Enfants Terribles (Alice’s Adventures Underground).