Over 3.4 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
Venue InformationMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, wed, 13 nov 2019 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From £ 19
2. Disney's The Lion King - Londonat Lyceum Theatre, wed, 13 nov 2019 - sun, 4 oct 2020
From £ 33
3. Wicked - Londonat Apollo Victoria Theatre, wed, 13 nov 2019 - wed, 11 nov 2020
From £ 19
4. Phantom of the Operaat Her Majesty's Theatre, wed, 13 nov 2019 - sat, 4 apr 2020
From £ 28
5. School of Rockat Gillian Lynne Theatre, wed, 13 nov 2019 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From £ 19
6. Ghost Storiesat Ambassadors Theatre, wed, 13 nov 2019 - sat, 4 jan 2020
From £ 20
7. The Book of Mormonat Prince of Wales Theatre, wed, 13 nov 2019 - sat, 7 mar 2020
From £ 19
8. Thriller Liveat Lyric Theatre, wed, 13 nov 2019 - sun, 26 apr 2020
From £ 31
9. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalat Aldwych Theatre, wed, 13 nov 2019 - sat, 27 jun 2020
From £ 45
10. The Mousetrapat St. Martin's Theatre, wed, 13 nov 2019 - sat, 7 nov 2020
From £ 23
The Man in the White Suit
Stephen Mangan and Kara Tointon return to the West End to star in the world premiere of the classic Ealing comedy The Man in the White Suit, adapted and directed by Sean Foley - now at West End in London!
What can I expect?
When Sidney Stratton (Stephen Mangan) invents a fabric that never gets dirty and never wears out, manufacturers and trades unions are terrified by the threat it poses to their industry and their jobs. Only Daphne (Kara Tointon) the mill owner’s daughter, shows Sidney any support as his world gradually falls apart before he finds love.
This fast-moving comedy reunites Stephen Mangan and Sean Foley who also created the Olivier award-winning production Jeeves and Wooster. Stephen Mangan’s many stage appearances include The Birthday Party, Jeeves and Wooster and The Norman Conquests, for which he received a Tony nomination. His many screen credits include the lead as Sean in Episodes for the BBC, and for the Bafta winning Green Wing. Sean Foley’s many productions include most recently in the West End, The Dresser, The Miserand The Painkiller. He is a double Olivier award-winner and has recently appointed as the next Artistic Director at Birmingham Rep. For The Man in the White Suit, he joins forces with Designer Michael Taylor, with whom he also created The Ladykillers.
Kara Tointon’s stage credits include Olivia in Twelfth Night for the RSC, Ayckbourn’s Relatively Speaking, and Absent Friends, and as Eliza in Pygmalion. Adapted and directed by Sean Foley. Based on the play “The Flower Within the Bud” by Roger MacDougall and Screenplay by Roger MacDougall, John Dighton and Alexander Mackendrick. By special arrangement with Studio Canal.