100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Hamiltonat Victoria Palace Theatre, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 20 jun 2020
From £ 185
2. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 19 sep 2020
From £ 18
3. Phantom of the Operaat Her Majesty's Theatre, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From £ 27
4. Matilda the Musicalat Cambridge Theatre, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 20 dec 2020
From £ 23
5. Wicked - Londonat Apollo Victoria Theatre, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 28 nov 2020
From £ 25
6. Les Misérablesat Sondheim Theatre, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 17 oct 2020
From £ 30
7. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalat Aldwych Theatre, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 27 jun 2020
From £ 95
8. Come From Awayat Phoenix Theatre, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 1 aug 2020
From £ 18
9. Waitressat Adelphi Theatre, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 4 jul 2020
From £ 53
10. Everybody's Talking About Jamieat Apollo Theatre, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 29 aug 2020
From £ 62
- Experience Company live in London
- Enjoy a musical about life, love & marriage
- Choose your own seats
The Iconic Musical Comedy - Company
At Bobbi’s 35th birthday party all her friends are wondering why isn’t she married? Why can’t she find the right man? Why doesn't she settle down and have a family? One thing is for certain; you will fall in love with Company.
Starring Rosalie Craig as Bobbi and Tony and Olivier award-winner Patti LuPone as Joanne, this musical masterpiece opens in September 2018 at the Gielgud Theatre for a strictly limited season.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive an e-ticket to the email address entered at time of booking. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 4 reviews
A Musical Masterpiece
"Seeing this musical in London was for me an historical event. Having admired it since the 1970s but never seeing it on stage, I was thrilled to finally get the experience. It is a landmark work in the history of musical Theatre, sophisticated, wiitty, full of complexity, a theatre work for adults. And this åroduction fulfilled all my expectations, a clever and imaginative mis en scène and a truly great cast. An absolute must not miss!! - Erik Näslund, Stockholm"